Instagram is a fun way of capturing and sharing photos of your special day with your friends and family and it can also be used across different social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
We love seeing those moments, that may have been missed by your professional photographer (they cannot be everywhere at once, no matter how good they are), often taken by your guests having great fun at your wedding.
With its easy to use filters, your snaps are turned into professional looking photos and can be shared instantly.
Creating a hashtag unique to your wedding day is a great way of ensuring that all those cherished images are easily found and stored all together and so you as a couple can relive your wonderful memories easily.
The hashtag #warwickhouse is also available for you and your guests to use and we would love you to add this to your own hashtag so that we can see all those amazing pics!
But what about creating a unique hashtag to use? Where to start? Here are some of our top tips to make creating your hashtag as simple as possible:
1. Use your names – seems obvious but this is a great starting point and will ensure that the majority of your guests will remember it! For example #pittjoliewedding or #bradandangelina
2. Use a number – if you have a commonly used name, then using numbers too can be an easy way to make your own personal hashtag, for instance the date of your wedding added to the end of your names will make it uniquely yours. For example #johnandjane15515
3. Get funny – using humour in wordplay or puns will make your hashtag more memorable. For example, we have seen in the past #paulandsuefinally or #johnandjanegethitched
4. Research – make sure by checking that your chosen hashtag is not already being used.
5. Share it – once you have your hashtag, you need to ensure your guests know to use it. Adding it to your invitations or save the dates is a great way to get the word out there. And on the day, why not have a cute sign or two around the venue with a little reminder. Warwick House will be happy to display these around the venue and this will make sure that no moment is missed.